
John Krasinski has shattered the dreams of a London customs agent.
During his interview on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday, the audience erupted in applause at the mention of the Office star's wife, 35-year-old actress Emily Blunt.
"That reaction means I married up, and don't I know it," Krasinski said. "They don't have to tell me; the customs agent in London did."
That's when the 38-year-old actor recalled a recent trip to the U.K. in which he shared a rough experience with a customs worker.
"I don't know if you know, but Emily just shot a movie, it's a small indie called Mary Poppins," he joked. "And I went to visit her all the time, almost every weekend."
He continued, saying it was a "great experience," until he approached one surly-looking customs agent in particular.
"It was going great, the customs, the whole experience. And then I hit this guy who was about my age," Krasinski said. "He looked like he was ready to get a little surly with me."
The actor, who starred on NBC's The Office for eight years, said the agent was less than impressed with his work.
Watch the video here:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments