
Rose Leslie, Kit Harington's doomed on-screen love interest turned off-screen darling fiancée, confirmed to Seth Meyers last night that she does not know anything about Game of Thrones' final season. In fact, she will kick Harington out of their London home before he even so much as silently reads a script in front of her.
"I remember over in the summer—summer just gone; obviously the [scripts for the] new episodes were coming through onto his iPad," Leslie said. "I mean, I can read his facial expressions. I don’t want to know anything that’s going on, like within his eyes or anything like that. So I sent him packing. I kind of like, boot him out so he can go to a coffee shop. Absolutely not [will I let him read scripts in front of me]. Because I’d be able to gauge. Like if he stiffens, then I know, ‘Mm, someone’s dead’. And then I’m like ‘Nooo,’ and my mind goes off and my imagination."
Watch the video here:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments