
Adam Rippon makes his first in-studio appearance following his homecoming from the 2018 Olympic Winter Games on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Thursday (March 1)!
Ellen asked the U.S. Olympic figure skater about his Bronze medal and told him he deserved Gold, to which Adam replied: “I know I’m my mother’s favorite skater and the only thing I regret about the Olympics is that I feel like the judges didn’t fully take that into consideration.”
Adam also discusses his celebrity crushes: “I feel like a really solid answer is Jake Gyllenhaal. I used to have a really big crush on Harry Styles…” Ellen then asked, “What happened?”
“Here’s the thing,” Adam explained. “I was sleeping on Shawn Mendes.”
“I’m sorry?,” asked Ellen, who got what he was saying after a bit of clarification. “Sleeping like you had not paid attention, I see… So now Shawn Mendes has taken over from Harry Styles.”
“I know Harry will be upset,” Adam said. “Love is a funny thing.”
Watch the video here:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments