
Shay Mitchell is a woman of her word – so perhaps she should stop making ridiculous bets. The Pretty Little Liars star made a deal with her assistant Sammy Rosenmann that she would run naked down the streets of Los Angeles if her YouTube channel hit three million subscribers. And guess who’s just hit 3,016,231 subscribers? The 30-year-old has uploaded a video showing her running topless through LA wearing a unicorn mask on her head, all while her bestie laughs along beside her. Shay explained at the beginning of the video: ‘I was thinking about what I could do to say thanks. While I was thinking, Sammy came in and of course caught me off guard. And while I initially didn’t intend on sharing this video with anybody, I thought, why the heck not?’
Watch the video here:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments