Jennifer Aniston Drops By To Wish Ellen A Happy Birthday In Person!




Ellen DeDeneres has been celebrating her 60th birthday on star-studded episodes of The Ellen DeGeneres Show throughout the week, and to make things extra special, her longtime friend Jennifer Aniston stopped by to walk down memory lane with the woman of the hour. After revealing that the 48-year-old actress was the first-ever guest on her talk show 15 years ago, DeGeneres asked Aniston if she remembered the first time the pair had ever met. “Yeah, I do,” Aniston replied. “I was at your birthday party.” Although neither of the two women could remember exactly how old DeGeneres had been turning at the time — “I think you were 36,” Aniston said, before adding that maybe Degeneres had been “37, no 38.” — the Cake actress did recall “being absolutely in awe” of her soon-to-be pal. “You get me in a part of my funny button like nobody else … and my heart” Aniston added. “You are extraordinarily beloved.”


Watch the video here:


What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments