Jamie Dornan Wore "Quite A Big" Wee-Bag To Shoot Fifty Shades Freed Sex Scenes




When Jamie Dornan appeared on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! Wednesday to promote Focus Features' Fifty Shades Freed, Jimmy Kimmel asked him about the mechanics of simulating intimate acts onscreen with Dakota Johnson. "This is going to sound bad, but it's almost like brother-sister. Because I am married and she's had quite a lot of relationships in the time that we've known each other, so that's happening in our own lives. You just sort of have this mutual love and respect for each other," Dornan said. "I feel we know each other so well—intimately." Out of respect for the actors' privacy, Dornan added, producers "try to keep it only whoever really needs to be in there, like me. They try to sort of minimize how many people are in there." To cover his genitals, Dornan revealed, "I wear a wee-bag." "What is it called?" Kimmel asked with a laugh.


Watch the video here:


What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments