Chloe Kim Finally Got Her Churros After Winning Olympic Gold




U.S. snowboarding phenom Chloe Kim captured America’s heart after her gold medal win in the women’s snowboarding halfpipe event this week when she tweeted about being “hangry” in between runs and celebrated with her exuberant family. After she received her first-ever Olympic gold medal, the 17-year-old breakout star of the 2018 Winter Olympics appeared on the Today Show late Tuesday evening in South Korea, where she discussed how she felt when she won and, of course, her love for churros. “It really hasn’t sunken in yet. I don’t know where I am or what I’m doing here, but all I know is it’s good,” she told the Today Show’s Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb. “All good things. I’m just so happy to be here.”


Watch the video here:


What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments