BADgal BANG Mascara For 36 Hours




Regardless of how much loyalty I feel to a brand, I can't purchase a product until I see the reviews. Whether it's fear of being disappointed or wasting money, I prefer to wait patiently for feedback. So when I heard that Benefit was trying to outdo the cult-classic They're Real mascara with a new formula, I decided to wait for reviews of Benefit's BADgal Bang! Mascara. Sometimes the more a product is hyped, the less it actually performs. But friends, let me tell you, the first reviews are indicating this mascara is out of this world. After over 100 women tried out the BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara ($24, Benefit Cosmetics), 90 percent said they saw a dramatic difference in volume, 94 percent said it instantly lifted lashes, and 92 percent said it lengthened lashes. When I saw those stats, my interest was already peeked, but I kept searching. After all, Benefit pretty much reinvented the mascara wheel with by launching the They're Real Mascara ($24, Sephora) for the same price, so the standards are set beyond high. With a name like "Bad Gal Bang," I was expecting the reviews of the mascara to say that it slayed, provided drama and infused much-needed life into people's lashes. Sure enough, it did! First I ventured to YouTube, so I could actually see the product on customers lashes. I love a good Sephora or Ulta review, but sometimes seeing is believing.


Watch the video here:


What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments