
There was one question on everybody’s minds after Morgan Freeman gave his life achievement award speech at the 2018 Screen Actors Awards: Who was the mystery celebrity that the 80-year-old actor called out during his speech?
As Freeman began his acceptance speech on Sunday, he paused for a moment to abruptly call out another member of the audience. And while the actor didn’t elaborate on who he was talking about at the time, backstage he let reporters in on a little secret — it was Lily Tomlin!
“Yeah. That was Lily Tomlin,” he explained at the 2018 SAG Awards press room at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Sunday. “She’s a wonder in herself and I’ve always loved her. I see her, I say hello.”
Tomlin was also the recipient of the SAG life achievement award at least year’s ceremony.
Watch the video here:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments