Is It Normal To Not Ever Want A Relationship Again After A Heartbreak?




I would say that it's definitely normal to feel that way. I myself have never been in a relationship, but I do have many friends (some my age, some that are older and are family friends) who say that they are done dating after going through a horrible breakup. They say that they are committed to school work/their job and will enjoy having their new freedom for a while. Some of these friends went back to being in a relationship after a while (they usually did a lot of self-reflection before deciding to date again), and some have, to this day, not been in another relationship, and that is their choice. It's okay to not start another relationship for a while or ever again after breaking up with someone, it's your choice. It's also okay to decide to start a new relationship after a break up (however long it may take), and that's your choice as well. Don't let anyone tell you that your choice is the wrong choice. Good luck! I am sorry you are going through a tough time right now, and I hope that you will feel better soon. Again, I haven't experienced a breakup myself, but I know that it's rough for a lot of people.


Watch the video here:


What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments