
One reason TNT's "Inside the NBA" is the gold standard for studio shows is they keep it real — even if it means offending the tender egos of millionaire NBA superstars.
The "Inside the NBA" crew enjoyed a huge belly-laugh over news that Chris Paul, James Harden, Trevor Ariza and Gerald Green of the Rockets breached the Clippers' locker room through a back tunnel to confront Blake Griffin and Austin Rivers of the Clippers at Staples Center on Monday night.
"Inside the NBA" analysts Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal, in particular, cracked up over reports the Los Angeles Police Department was called to separate the combatants.
"I played in the NBA for 16 years. I've been on TV for 18 years. This is the first time I heard of a 'police presence," a laughing Barkley said. "They got a police presence? Are you kidding me? C’mon, man."
Watch the video here:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments