Lindsey Stirling Holiday Album, 'Dancing With The Stars'




Writing music is often a nerve-wracking experience for Lindsey Stirling. “I can get really stressed when I’m writing new music,” Stirling said. “But for the songs on this album, it was just the opposite. Every time I came out of a writing session, I had this little skip in my step because it had been so much fun.” Stirling laughed, then said, “I guess writing Christmas songs does that to me.” Stirling’s latest album, “Warmer in the Winter,” is the violinist’s fourth album, featuring three original songs, along with new arrangements of holiday classics, from “Let it Snow” and “Silent Night” to “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch” and a revved-up version of “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy” from “The Nutcracker.” Stirling comes to Tulsa on Saturday, bringing her “Warmer in the Winter” tour to the BOK Center. Stirling first came to national attention in 2010, when she made it to the quarter-finals of “America’s Got Talent,” and her innovative music videos draw millions of visitors to her YouTube channel. Most recently, Stirling was a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars,” where she and dance partner Mark Ballas made it to the finals, ultimately losing out to singer and actor Jordan Fisher.


Watch the video here:


What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments