
If you want to test a particularly great kart track, you are now traveling to New Zealand. I know it's not quite around the corner, but if I look at the video that way, it seems to be worth it. The new attraction of the theme park Skyline Rotorua in the north of New Zealand promises an extremely fast driving pleasure with small karts in the best Mario-style. Since one must be careful in the curves, otherwise the mini-vehicle lands on a green field or even in the ditch.
So it's important to keep the steering, to carry out all risky maneuvers and to be the first to reach the goal. Would I be able to do that? I think so. Well, first I have to save on a flight ticket and then ... let's see.
Watch the video here:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments