
It’s anyone’s best guess when Eminem is going to release his eighth studio album, Revival. Shady is scheduled to perform as the musical guest Saturday night (Nov. 18) on Saturday Night Live, where he may just be performing cuts from his highly anticipated LP. Em joined Sirius XM for a chat with DJ Whoo Kid and Lord Sear touching on a multitude of topics that will air on his Shade 45 channel Saturday (Nov. 18) at 2 P.M. and again at 5 P.M. Eastern.
When asked about how the Beyoncé collaboration, “Walk On Water,” came together the 45-year-old said, “First of all, Beyoncé is amazing. And, it’s been on my wish list for a long time, but I never really had a song that I felt like would be right to present to her. So, I was kinda waitin’, and then me and Paul kicked the idea around after I finished it, you know. And based off what it was about, I felt like she probably could relate to this, too. Every song she puts out, every album is so calculated and precise. Everything is so perfect.”
Watch the video here:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments