Sigourney Weaver’s Screen Test For Alien

Hard to believe it was 1979 when the first Alien movie hit the big screen, yet star Sigourney Weaver is still going strong. As she told People, she wasn’t exactly chasing down the role: “I remember that [director] Ridley [Scott] built an entire set for me just for the audition,” she told PEOPLE on Wednesday at the grand opening of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Walt Disney World, which is based on the 2009 blockbuster Avatar film. “I was from the theater. I wasn’t even sure I wanted to be in a movie! I think I was the only person they tested. What was so helpful to me is that we did a run-through of several scenes. Ridley went out of his way to make sure that I had a very real world in which to be.” Here’s a look at the screen test that launched a legend:
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments