Living Mobile: Canadian Couple Ditches Rat Race To Live In Van

A road trip can be just the thing to put you in a fresh state of mind, yet taking to the road full-time is a commitment few people make voluntarily. Mat and Danielle took the leap after realizing the dream of owning a house with a picket fence was more of a nightmare than anything else. “Mat was the first to suggest making a change because he found our lifestyle stressful, but I resisted at first. I was really caught up in the idea of owning my own place, maybe starting a family one day and planning for an amazing retirement. I was also excited that I had a new full time job with benefits and that we were financially stable. Eventually I realized that all I was doing was working and I didn’t even like my job anymore. We decided that we should do something crazy: sell our house, quit our jobs and travel the world.” Hear how they came to this offbeat decision and what they did to make a van into home sweet home.
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments