The Via Ferrata in Italy’s Brenta Dolomites isn’t exactly a leisurely stroll, and, as Harald Phillip noted, incredibly stupid to ride.
That didn’t stop him, though.
Though rope bridges and particularly rocky terrain had to be traversed on foot, he says he rode about ninety percent of the downhill portion of this deadly trail, the smallest mistake on which would have brought a tragic end to the short film.
As he noted:
It was one of the best rides I ever had, especially the run down into the valley when the Via Ferrata was done and the filming was finished. But I honestly don’t want to do this ride again. It’s stupidly dangerous, feels triple as exposed as it looks and there is a lot more uphill-climbing and ladders involved than the video shows. You think about doing this tour as well? I really recommend to walk these fantastic route without a bicycle
What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.
Comments