NASCAR’s Danica Patrick goes undercover as LYFT driver

From the People are a Hoot files: Danica Patrick undercover as a LYFT driver in North Carolina. Some lucky customers were in for a treat when the 33 year-old drove them to their destinations, incognito in a hat and sunglasses. Here are some of her comments taken from the video: ‘My boyfriend thinks I’m a terrible driver because I don’t follow the rules, I drive too fast, I ride too close,’ she said to another man. ‘Gosh, come on, light. I hate waiting.’ ‘Sometimes I come around the corner here and I pretend like I’m crossing the finish line,’ she told one of her victims. ‘I try to get 500 miles in on Sundays and I try to do it under four hours,’ she told a woman. Funny! Would you hire Danica to drive you around Charlotte?
Bored of checking for new Posts, why don't you get all in your Email:

Comments