Festive Foodporn - Seven Christmas Burger [video]

We are here quite big fans of beautiful and delicious food, as you on the long list under the heading Foodporn can recognize. In the Advent and Christmas time, the topic is still greater than in the rest of the year, so you have to be on the road with my eyes closed actually, you do not accidentally blow up sometime the waistband. Therefore, at this point a brief warning: Who's afraid of calories, now includes prefer the window. The professional Kulinariker from Berlin Video Project Food, People, Places that you here have met before, have seven festively inspired burgers done, who it both visually and technically ingredients in itself. All they have so incredibly delicious filmed that I just caught me licking the screen. I only say Deer Meat Patty, dumpling buns, orange Mayo, beetroot chutney and brussels sprouts chips. Oh dear, I have to grow slowly on my favorite pair of jeans, so my future Festtagswampe there still reinpasst.
Bored of checking for new Posts, why don't you get all in your Email:

Comments