6ix9ine Explains Why He Loves Being Hated, Rolling With Crips And Bloods



Rising rapper 6ix9ine details his controversial past on “The Breakfast Club.” The rapper, who’s embroiled in a series of feuds, discussed several tumultuous issues on the program while calling himself “the hottest artist” in New York. Tekashi went on to say he’s even hotter than Cardi B. “Cardi B is different,” he said. “Shoutout Cardi B. Cardi B is in a relationship with more publicity. What she got? The ‘Bodak Yellow’ song? Three top 10s. Yeah. That’s a fact. I’m the hottest artist in the city. Every song I put out makes the Billboard Hot 100. I don’t got no co-signs. I don’t got no G-Eazy [or] Offset co-sign. I’m self-made…It’s not no competition. Shoutout Cardi B. I’m the hottest artist in the city.” Sixty Nine conceded that he often trolls the industry. “I probably rub off wrong to you and a lot of people,” he said. “It’s my job to get under peoples’ skin.” During the interview, he also dissed several rappers, including YG, Casanova, and The Game.


Watch the video here:

What do you think about this. Let us know in the comments.

Comments